Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey

RFGS_

Hello, new to lookmaxing i'm a 17 year old french guy

I discovered mewing 1 month ago and I already have very good results I will post photos of my transformation in the future, I registered here in order to improve myself as much as possible

bonjour.

I discovered mewing 1 month ago and I already have very good results I will post photos of my transformation in the future, I registered here in order to improve myself as much as possible
Mewing is a meme. Don't hard mew if you still believe in it.

cope,keep mewing if you have a good bite and and without any skeletal problem
I developed an posterior open bite from mewing.

welcome @RFGS_ good luck with ur transformation

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrdrCake Looksmaxxing 7
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 13
CarsonTheChadd Looksmaxxing 5
CarsonTheChadd Off-Topic 3