Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hi everyone I'm back

Therapy
2sZQ.gif

I watched a television episode where it helped and I think it would be nice to have someone in person to tell all my miserable little secrets to.
you're going to pay $50+/hr to have someone who absolutely doesn't give a fuck about you, listen to your problems, I mean cmon pause for a second and evaluate how dumb that decision is, and you're certainly not going to just go for one session, the thing these psychologists are good at is gaslighting you into thinking you've somehow made real progress, and so you'll keep on coming, all because mister fucking PhD from a no name university said you're doing just fine, in the end it's your money but I guarantee you one day you'll realise how stupid that was and you'd wish you had the 500 bucks or whatever you spent on the sessions in ur wallet rn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you're going to pay $50+/hr to have someone who absolutely doesn't give a fuck about you, listen to your problems, I mean cmon pause for a second and evaluate how dumb that decision is, and you're certainly not going to just go for one session, the thing these psychologists are good at is gaslighting you into thinking you've somehow made real progress, and so you'll keep on coming, all because mister fucking PhD from a no name university said you're doing just fine, in the end it's your money but I guarantee you one day you'll realise how stupid that was and you'd wish you had the 500 bucks or whatever you spent on the sessions in ur wallet rn.
i paid a LTB girl 100 bucks for her nudes the other day tbh I’m gonna spend it irresponsibly anyways

>gonna start doing therapy

you either have an IQ below 100 or you're a female, in which case it'd benefit you.
life updates:
-gonna focus more on losing weight
-think i'm gonna start doing therapy unironically just to try it
-motorcycle is currently out of service
-trying to do lots of walks again
Therpies is retarded. You don't need to pay someone to help you learn how to get past mental barriers. All you gotta do is start recognizing when you're being stupid and cut it out. It's not that complicated but there's an entire industry out there trying to make you think it is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
she offered the money back because I had a mental breakdown about being ugly btw and I don’t think a Jeet would do that
also venmo doesn’t work overseas
IMG_4418.jpeg

she offered the money back because I had a mental breakdown about being ugly btw and I don’t think a Jeet would do that
View attachment 46477
Mirin brah, how did you meet her on discord? btw dumbass we can see her name n***a, Imma PM her on discord, thank you!

View attachment 46477
Brutal shit innit, how did the post nut clarity not hit you good enough to take your money back bro?