Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi guys

amelietjeeeuh

So basically, my friend recommended I try this out because she had a huuuuge glow up. So I was bullied A LOT when I was younger and I'll admit that I've gotten much more attractive since then but I still feel as if something is missing... So like what do I do? Does anyone have skincare tips or jaw exercise tips?. Plz help out 🫶

So basically, my friend recommended I try this out because she had a huuuuge glow up. So I was bullied A LOT when I was younger and I'll admit that I've gotten much more attractive since then but I still feel as if something is missing... So like what do I do? Does anyone have skincare tips or jaw exercise tips?. Plz help out 🫶
Are you dutch by any chance?

Gebruik google vertalen type shit, kan gelijk zien dat je Nederlandse kennis lager is dan de saldo op je rekening.
dat was van duolingo

Serieus? Wist niet dat je de Nederlandse taal aan het leren was. Wat is de reden, bro? Ben je van plan te emigreren?
I want to date a Dutch women but I gave up because it was too hard

I want to date a Dutch women but I gave up because it was too hard
There are quite a few Dutch people in the USA? Didn’t know that. They have a different personality, though, more reserved than North Americans. It’s hard to break into their social circle.

There are quite a few Dutch people in the USA? Didn’t know that. They have a different personality, though, more reserved than North Americans. It’s hard to break into their social circle.
I was going to fly over and reverse geomaxx

You’re 6 feet 4, bro. If you get a Dutch woman, your kids would be giants.
Euro in general just seems fairly low stress compared to Murica

It is, but Western Europe is boring as hell, bro. A random day in the USA feels like a GTA lobby, a random day in Western Europe is like playing Tetris.
GTA lobby is crazy hahaha

Well, with random shootings, drug use, carjackings, robbed stores, mass shootings, planes crashing into buildings, and street prostitutes, what else should I call it?
It’s not that crazy ngl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Schizotypalcel Off-Topic 9
B Off-Topic 4
Quncho Off-Topic 6
Preston_Real Off-Topic 28