Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi, I am new to these forums and I want some advice on how to improve my appearance

That_One_Retard

Hi I am 16 years old and 5’9. I have been trying to work on my self for a little while now. Am just posting here to find some advice

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0986.jpeg
    IMG_0986.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
first do clearpicturemaxxing
f****d up hairline and hairstyle
recessed chin
workout, reduce bf
start skincare
maybe find a new frame for ur glasses

anyways welcome here man 🤩

LTN
your nose and eyes failos you
get rid of acne

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
first do clearpicturemaxxing
f****d up hairline and hairstyle
recessed chin
workout, reduce bf
start skincare
maybe find a new frame for ur glasses

anyways welcome here man 🤩
Do you have any ideas on what type of haircut to get

Do you have any ideas on what type of haircut to get
let it grow then get a messy fringe or something that cover ur forehead something like this

u need to work on hairline also try derma roller and minoxidil

Attachments

• 7d15d7fcd8b84dbc4f5707c7c2374ecf.jpg
    7d15d7fcd8b84dbc4f5707c7c2374ecf.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi I am 16 years old and 5’9. I have been trying to work on my self for a little while now. Am just posting here to find some advice
Grow hair, make hair less frizzy, trim eyebrows, remove glasses and use contacts, eyelash curler, ice eyebags and face, shave off peach fuzz, use face massage tool, and get up to 155-175 LBS! :)