Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hi i'm tulip. (Formal apology)

Missed you
Michael Myers has a series of horrific films. The character kills few people throughout the films, and spends his entire life trying to kill a white woman. JFL, who can't kill a white woman? White women are the most fragile item of all, while Jason is a total Chad. He loves his mother, kills happy teenagers who try to get dopamine by fucking.
And most of his victims are gay white men. 6'5" Slayer, truly terrifying. I wore his costume when I was 9.
The remake is goat. I simply love natural orange juice, I drink it every day. 500ml
 
Michael Myers has a series of horrific films. The character kills few people throughout the films, and spends his entire life trying to kill a white woman. JFL, who can't kill a white woman? White women are the most fragile item of all, while Jason is a total Chad. He loves his mother, kills happy teenagers who try to get dopamine by fucking.
And most of his victims are gay white men. 6'5" Slayer, truly terrifying. I wore his costume when I was 9.
The remake is goat. I simply love natural orange juice, I drink it every day. 500ml
Love it!!
 
Lmao its nottt deep dw. I can fight back!!
ur tiny tho and i assume ur father huge or whoever is beating u is bigger ur skinny asf
 
ur tiny tho and i assume ur father huge or whoever is beating u is bigger ur skinny asf
Oh well 🫠 but im in the middle of bulking and i heightmog my mother who mainly hits me so still got a chance!😜
 
Yall pls dont think im a daily punching bag it happens from time to like last night my mother hit me and yelled at me but this morning she was stroking my hair as i slept lol
 
Yall pls dont think im a daily punching bag it happens from time to like last night my mother hit me and yelled at me but this morning she was stroking my hair as i slept lol
Do u actually fight back? I woudnt imagine an arab mother taking that lightly
 
Do u actually fight back? I woudnt imagine an arab mother taking that lightly
I try, but usually i just tlak back but its hard cause everytime I open my mouth i'm being told to shut up or ill get hit...or with crying if you cry i'll slap you. So..its frustrating lmao yesterday i just started punching myself in the face AND STILL GOT HIT 🤣🤣 but my birthday is coming up i'm turnt no time to be downnn
 
I try, but usually i just tlak back but its hard cause everytime I open my mouth i'm being told to shut up or ill get hit...or with crying if you cry i'll slap you. So..its frustrating lmao yesterday i just started punching myself in the face AND STILL GOT HIT 🤣🤣 but my birthday is coming up i'm turnt no time to be downnn
Tulip can I have a word with you? Pm me when you can
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top