IOS
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2025
- Messages
- 212
- Online time
- 2h 58m
- Reputation
- 344
- Location
- Lookism.net
- Guild
- LOOKSM4X.ORG
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i dont, i was inactive on orgwell you know what happend to him
prove urselfHere, they banned my main
which .org legend are you
You're gay asfprove urself
tell something about me
it was a ragebaitwhich .org legend are you
liesYou're gay asf
cllies
tell me wht u rated me on private ratings on org
fake
yeah I was just larpingfake
fuck manyeah I was just larping
he got perma banned because he doxxed multiple people
I don't know who those are tbh, lets see if someone knows
No he deleted because he was doxedyeah I was just larping
he got perma banned because he doxxed multiple people
yeah but before that he doxxed multiple people n****rNo he deleted because he was doxed
Trueyeah but before that he doxxed multiple people n****r
can i see him thenyeah but before that he doxxed multiple people n****r
unfortunately I don't know where he's at rncan i see him then
this isn’t true, he self requestedyeah I was just larping
he got perma banned because he doxxed multiple people
this isn’t true, he self requested
well how he got doxxed thenunfortunately I don't know where he's at rn
some people said he's on an alt, some people said he quit forums
yea and he already faced a temp ban for thatyeah but before that he doxxed multiple people n****r
in mcdonaldswell how he got doxxed then
any pics?