Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story High school is crazy

MrdrCake

Ϫ Envied By Many, Mogged By None Ϫ
Established
Guild
Order of Nihil
Recently (like within the month recently) I was seeing this girl, she’s really hot tbh but that’s besides the point

It’s become apparent to me that regardless of what I think of my looks it seems that I have HIGH appeal, at least among people in my age group, and this girl, let’s call her Grace (not her real name) has made this apparent to me in multiple ways

Firstly, she on multiple occasions said that the fact that I was even talking to her was making a lot of girls in our year level act quite mean towards her, seemingly out of jealousy, honestly I thought she was joking at first because that’s like slayer chad activities

“Grace” also told me with complete conviction, almost as if she didn’t realise the weight of what she said, like it was an afterthought, that I was on the same level as both Chad Michael Murray AND DYLAN O’BRIAN, who is easily one of the top appeal kings oat

These are pretty lofty claims I’ll admit, but they seem to be backed up, another time I let slip to a different girl in class that I was pretty insecure and she looked shocked

So overall this is kinda a braggy post but I thought this would demonstrate the point that your view of yourself isn’t indicative of what others are thinking

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bragger arc

mirin tbh go out there and live life, maybe one day i will see you on the other side
Not done yet frater in armis, my ascension has only just begun

One day we’ll be sipping margaritas in the promised land