Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hii need help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Be prepared for it to make your skin alot worse for the first couple months. It did that for me before it really got better.
lorddd that makes me nervous, im already pretty self conscious about my acne but atleast it’ll get better. ( glad to hear you’re acne journey has been going well tho!

lorddd that makes me nervous, im already pretty self conscious about my acne but atleast it’ll get better. ( glad to hear you’re acne journey has been going well tho!
I was on it a year ago. But mine got very severe, a decent bit worse then yours. But you should be fine, I think I just got unlucky

only skincare products you need is tret, rest is cope (except maybe facewash)
Potassium to debloat (coconuts and bannas)

Eyebrows are ridiculously arched. -100 points. You want eyebrows like this:
1727870223072.png

Stop pouting, too. It looks unattractive. Your mouth already looks too narrow. Chin is on the masculine side. Gonial angle seems slightly too high as well.

Jaw shaving + chin reduction with a lower gonial angle + Alarplasty. The biggest issue is skin but it is not your only issue. Consider following a strict carnivore diet. Many people report improvements with their skin problems on it.

Eyebrows are ridiculously arched. -100 points. You want eyebrows like this:
View attachment 44374

Stop pouting, too. It looks unattractive. Your mouth already looks too narrow. Chin is on the masculine side. Gonial angle seems slightly too high as well.

Jaw shaving + chin reduction with a lower gonial angle + Alarplasty. The biggest issue is skin but it is not your only issue. Consider following a strict carnivore diet. Many people report improvements with their skin problems on it.
tysm for the feed back (very helpfu), ill def talk to my eyebrow lady bc shes the one that does my eyebrows that arched, ill look into the surgies and carnivore diet.

tysm for the feed back (very helpfu), ill def talk to my eyebrow lady bc shes the one that does my eyebrows that arched, ill look into the surgies and carnivore diet.
How tall are you, btw? There may be a ceiling on how much you can improve. A short height is an attractive trait in women. Taller women face a slight penalty for their height.

How tall are you, btw? There may be a ceiling on how much you can improve. A short height is an attractive trait in women. Taller women face a slight penalty for their height.
im 100% in the shorter side, 5’0.

Bit personal, but do you have strict requirements on height being on the short side. Like wanting 6ft+.
noo not really, most of the people ive liked are usally around 5’4 and above. dont really care u just have to be abit taller than me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Off-Topic 11
vixizz Introduce Yourself 0
L Introduce Yourself 1
B Introduce Yourself 0