Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME 😍😍😍

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you πŸ‡§πŸ‡· πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,718
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,054
Location
Mumbai, India
omg this has been out for pretty long now it reminds me of when I used to play budokai tenkaichi 3 holy fuck that game was just like the anime back then and this game literally looks like the anime

That 2D fighter game came out back in 2017 or sum was the last one I played and it looked good but not really 3D space battle
 
n***a JUST discovered Spaking zero 😭😭

Enjoy anyway man. I love that game

Ps2 prequels mog though
I used to play budokai tenkaichi 3 on a wii Jfl they killed those games for such a long time I thought we’d never have the 3d fighting game that looked like the anime 😭
 
omg this has been out for pretty long now it reminds me of when I used to play budokai tenkaichi 3 holy fuck that game was just like the anime back then and this game literally looks like the anime

That 2D fighter game came out back in 2017 or sum was the last one I played and it looked good but not really 3D space battle

Nobody plays ts game anymore bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top