Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Hoodie Appreciation Thread

buggy47

Unknown sigma
images (5).jpeg
God I love hoodies, the only thing that really excited me about winter is wearing these again, just so perfect and comfy, like a blanket irl, it's such a genius idea and design aswell, I especially love oversized hoodies to hide the fact that I'm a stickman, and god these are comfortable, feeling that near my hand is the best thing ever it's like my forearm is a private part
IMG_20241021_213707_355.jpg
IMG_20241021_213733_100.jpg
I'm wearing these rn and even though I'm doing python work I could literally fall asleep wearing these, thanks to whoever made hoodies 😸🙏

View attachment 48499
God I love hoodies, the only thing that really excited me about winter is wearing these again, just so perfect and comfy, like a blanket irl, it's such a genius idea and design aswell, I especially love oversized hoodies to hide the fact that I'm a stickman, and god these are comfortable, feeling that near my hand is the best thing ever it's like my forearm is a private part
View attachment 48500
View attachment 48501
I'm wearing these rn and even though I'm doing python work I could literally fall asleep wearing these, thanks to whoever made hoodies 😸🙏
Unrelated to looksmaxxing. You should dress better outside of the house anyways

I like wearing thick flannels and my Carhartt jacket in the winter :rainbowpls: