Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Hot moms are where it’s at tbh

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,705
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,002
Location
Mumbai, India
Young girls are ugly and cocky

Muh muh I don’t wanna just fuck muh too much drama too shy

Omg I like this guy so much and look at him all the time but when he comes next to me I run away and play hard to get shit ain’t nobody got time for these games f****t

Hot moms are different they know what they want they are straight foreword they want sex they don’t want no clown show game or whatever tf
 
n***a by the time a young girl is willing to fuck I already could’ve jacked off 20 times n***a
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top