Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How being ND let me keep my incel status

tuberculosisinmybal

ls | certified autist
Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
9,597
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2h
Reputation
43,181
I've been visiting a girl in February this year, she was at my hotel after we chilled 2-3 days outside, we were watching a movie and she started putting my hand between her thighs and under her boobs but my ND ahh didn't know what to do so I always moved my hand away when she tried that, I think being truecel is in my genes
 
I've been visiting a girl in February this year, she was at my hotel after we chilled 2-3 days outside, we were watching a movie and she started putting my hand between her thighs and under her boobs but my ND ahh didn't know what to do so I always moved my hand away when she tried that, I think being truecel is in my genes
you need more drive
 
You need to libidomaxx for low inhib when it comes to situations like these. Proviron,P5P,Oxytocin,PT-141 and MT2 (the last few make you tan so be careful,water.)
I've a high libido cuz of the roids that's not the issue, but more like that I'm naturally shy think nothing will change that
 
I've a high libido cuz of the roids that's not the issue, but more like that I'm naturally shy think nothing will change that
Brutal brain chemistry,it’s sometimes the only thing that holds many back. I don’t know,you could try nootropics like Semax and Selank which I’m on right now.
 
No I'm not, I was just too shy cuz I didn't know what to do 😭 didn't want to fuck up


Yeah cooked shit should've went through it no matter what
bro if a girl physically moves your hand onto her boobs/inbeteeen her thighs she obviously wants to fuck you. did you kiss her at least

@bbylola @blanquita444 please tell me i’m not being retarded
 
Brutal brain chemistry,it’s sometimes the only thing that holds many back. I don’t know,you could try nootropics like Semax and Selank which I’m on right now.
Yeah sadly true, fuck autism tbh. And are you in Europe? If yes where did you order that stuff, just looked it up would try both tbh
 
bro if a girl physically moves your hand onto her boobs/inbeteeen her thighs she obviously wants to fuck you. did you kiss her at least

@bbylola @blanquita444 please tell me i’m not being retarded
Ye we made out before she was at my place too jfl I knew what she wanted too but I was too intimidated
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top