Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How can I glow up

LiaGarcia

i’m wondering what i can do to glow up. i know my acne is horrible- i was on curology for awhile which made my skin crystal clear for one year and then it stopped working out of nowhere and all my acne came back and now my skin looks like this. i’ve been using a retinol serum for a few months and haven’t noticed changes. i have some potential to be prettier i just don’t know where to start. in the pics the only makeup i have on is mascara. also i’ve been going to the gym weightlifting for 2 years now.

Attachments

• IMG_9639.jpeg
    IMG_9639.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9454.jpeg
    IMG_9454.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Alright, first off, let’s tackle that bloating—it’s all about dialing in your diet and hydration. Cut back on salty foods, drink plenty of water, and watch your sugar intake. That’ll help slim down your face. As for the acne, you’ll want to focus on skincare—maybe a gentle cleanser and something with salicylic acid to keep things in check. Trust me, with that face, you’re just a good routine away from glowing.

Now, the hair? We can get some volume in it, easy. Try a volumizing shampoo, and maybe a blow-dry with your head upside down for that extra lift. Before you know it, you’ll have very striking hair.

Hit me up if you need more tips, but something tells me you’ll be turning heads in no time.

Alright, first off, let’s tackle that bloating—it’s all about dialing in your diet and hydration. Cut back on salty foods, drink plenty of water, and watch your sugar intake. That’ll help slim down your face. As for the acne, you’ll want to focus on skincare—maybe a gentle cleanser and something with salicylic acid to keep things in check. Trust me, with that face, you’re just a good routine away from glowing.

Now, the hair? We can get that volume back, easy. Try a volumizing shampoo, and maybe a blow-dry with your head upside down for that extra lift. Before you know it, you’ll have very striking hair.

Hit me up if you need more tips, but something tells me you’ll be turning heads in no time.
bro has great advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fix your diet, include more animal based products
My diet 80% of the time consists of dairy, meats of all variety, fruits, veggies, nuts, and complex carbs. i aim for 130g protein a day since i lift weights. also i drink apple cider vinegar before most meals to reduce glucose spikes and am on a specified supplement program for my needs so it’s unlikely my diet needs to fixed.

My diet 80% of the time consists of dairy, meats of all variety, fruits, veggies, nuts, and complex carbs. i aim for 130g protein a day since i lift weights. also i drink apple cider vinegar before most meals to reduce glucose spikes and am on a specified supplement program for my needs so it’s unlikely my diet needs to fixed.
Lifting weights causes stress on the body, potentially leading to hormonal imbalances and acne.
Nuts and veggies are not necessary either, and contain toxins/antinutrients

are you in a caloric deficit? if so, be patient. it takes time. do you track or just eat till full?

i recommend tracking calories to be as precise as possible.

Now, the hair? We can get some volume in it, easy. Try a volumizing shampoo, and maybe a blow-dry with your head upside down for that extra lift. Before you know it, you’ll have very striking hair.

This n***a bout to get motm in a day lmao

i’m wondering what i can do to glow up. i know my acne is horrible- i was on curology for awhile which made my skin crystal clear for one year and then it stopped working out of nowhere and all my acne came back and now my skin looks like this. i’ve been using a retinol serum for a few months and haven’t noticed changes. i have some potential to be prettier i just don’t know where to start. in the pics the only makeup i have on is mascara. also i’ve been going to the gym weightlifting for 2 years now.
Aztec clay mask 1x a week will help the acne

Your hair looks dry. It also seems like you have wavy hair? Try using Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner, for leave in conditioner use Pureology 21 benefits leave in. Use olaplex hair oil on your ends to trap the moisture in, get frequent trims to prevent split ends