Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how can i make my lips plumper naturally?

Ah, going for those plumper lips, huh? Well, first off, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate—water's your best friend. You can also try a little cinnamon or peppermint oil in your lip balm; it’ll give you that natural plump without going overboard. Oh, and don’t forget regular exfoliation—smooth lips catch the light and attention. 😉

Ah, going for those plumper lips, huh? Well, first off, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate—water's your best friend. You can also try a little cinnamon or peppermint oil in your lip balm; it’ll give you that natural plump without going overboard. Oh, and don’t forget regular exfoliation—smooth lips catch the light and attention. 😉
n***a beats me to the advice every time. The way bro talks reminds me of my science teacher that helped me back in highschool.

don’t suggest stuff like plumper, suction cups., lip scrubs or other stuff because i’ve tried them but the plumpness only lasts for like 1hr max
Wait send a pic of the side of your lips cause then you can find the root cause and fix that, just getting some Lip surgery looks weird asf so yeah just send a pic in messages or thread

don’t suggest stuff like plumper, suction cups., lip scrubs or other stuff because i’ve tried them but the plumpness only lasts for like 1hr max
use different mouth posture where you push your tongue to the roof of your mouth, slide it forward enough so that the tip is being bit down on softly and lightly push against the backside of your lips. As long as you keep pressure light no major changes will occur to your teeth over time. It looks completely natural and after a few days of doing it, you wont even notice when you do it. I also recommend slightly suctioning your cheeks in (LIGHTLY SO ITS BARELY NOTICEABLE) and bite downs softly while you do it. This way your mouth has more room to push your lips out. If you take a before and after pic I can lyk if you're doing it right.