- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
somehow give me a rating of “hlmlcl” (holy shit btw) then when i instantly just accept it, she goes defensive and says (out of nowhere)
“oh dont worry down worry I havent seen you i promise i havent your face no one has sent it to me” or something like that just in a defensive nervous tone like she needed to reassure something (hmm)
then I reply with some autism “hmmm… interesting… i wasn’t insinuating that but you brought it up anyway for some reason… hmm… (xqc stare gif if i remember vividly)”
to where she hits me with only the “
“ react. What is she hiding, why did she not deny my suspicion I swear to fuck what is pompom hiding I’m going to kill everyone and every living thing and ravage this fucking earth and deliver nothing but pain and sorrow till I find out why she acted so fucking odd
ive been thinking deeply abojt this at the back of my mind i remmeber thjngs oh yes i remember and u cant hide i can feel something that ur hiding tell me what ur hidinf
“oh dont worry down worry I havent seen you i promise i havent your face no one has sent it to me” or something like that just in a defensive nervous tone like she needed to reassure something (hmm)
then I reply with some autism “hmmm… interesting… i wasn’t insinuating that but you brought it up anyway for some reason… hmm… (xqc stare gif if i remember vividly)”
to where she hits me with only the “
ive been thinking deeply abojt this at the back of my mind i remmeber thjngs oh yes i remember and u cant hide i can feel something that ur hiding tell me what ur hidinf