Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how did u guys get blackpilled

n***a It started in 2020 I was always used to being invisible tho suddenly with the obligatory masks I was getting a lot of foid attention

I was like 16 back then and I thought maybe I wasn’t so ugly after all those hoes used to mirin my ahh but then I took that shit off and they ghosted me

That’s how I learned
 
1st grade i participated in a "kiss chase" game and all the girls chased this tall blonde guy. tehee :3
 
Cause I was struggling to fit in and girls were always ignoring me
 
n***a It started in 2020 I was always used to being invisible tho suddenly with the obligatory masks I was getting a lot of foid attention

I was like 16 back then and I thought maybe I wasn’t so ugly after all those hoes used to mirin my ahh but then I took that shit off and they ghosted me
I even have a video from back then this bitch was obsessed with me with a mask for some reason she snapped me my home address at one point I think she followed me home

 
i've kind of always just been that way belief wise. i learned that it was kind of a bigger thing through tcc accounts, and through that i met a lot of people who were affiliated with those weird telegram/discord groups & that deepened it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top