Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how do I get a better face 😅

Rafaellaa

Hi I wanna know how tf to make my nose smaller BCS it looks so weird even when I try to contour it and idk wha to do in 14 n broke so I can’t get surgery and wha else can I better for my face and the second one is a SS from a video

Attachments

• IMG_5380.jpeg
    IMG_5380.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6246.png
    IMG_6246.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5166.png
    IMG_5166.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5053.png
    IMG_5053.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 26
first send an unfrauded pic

English ain’t my first language idk wha that means
frauding is a term that looksmaxxers use to look better such as editing pics, filters ect

post accurate pics