Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no i don’t want toSuey? It's always the right choice in my opinion
Remember that no one cares what you do and who you are, so there is nothing you must be embarrassed by. As I heard from a wise man, "A fool walks naked covering his p+nis, while the wise one covers his face, as you will be remembered for your face, not for your doings"no i don’t want to
oh wow ur smartRemember that no one cares what you do and who you are, so there is nothing you must be embarrassed by. As I heard from a wise man, "A fool walks naked covering his p+nis, while the wise one covers his face, as you will be remembered for your face, not for your doings"
I don'toh wow ur smart
now what if everyone knows my face
Then be greatful that you are knownoh wow ur smart
now what if everyone knows my face
this + a fat jointRemember that no one cares what you do and who you are, so there is nothing you must be embarrassed by. As I heard from a wise man, "A fool walks naked covering his p+nis, while the wise one covers his face, as you will be remembered for your face, not for your doings"