Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

how do i make myself naturally prettier?

sausageroll

IMG_7291.jpeg
this is me with no makeup, i am 15 and i suffer from body dysmorphia. i am extremely obsessed with how i look because of how much i hate it. i would love to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see, can someone please give me advice on how to be naturally prettier that doesn’t involve surgery or makeup? thank you :]

Honestly, you already look good. All you have to do is relax your eyebrows (maybe grow them out and don't make them so slim). You're still young and your face is developing, so try and keep a good tongue and body posture.

View attachment 24913
this is me with no makeup, i am 15 and i suffer from body dysmorphia. i am extremely obsessed with how i look because of how much i hate it. i would love to be able to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see, can someone please give me advice on how to be naturally prettier that doesn’t involve surgery or makeup? thank you :]
supplements, vitamin d and collagen, almond oil for your eyelashes, rosemary oil for your eyebrows, freezing cold water to debloat and clean your skin, you lack of sunlight and sleep so those 2 can make a change on your face, drink a lot of water, you seem dehydrated and bloated, coconut or almond oil for your hair will make it look better and naturally shiny, mewing can improve your facial aesthetics in your low third but I think that is the angle of the camera, exfoliating your lips makes them look kind of bigger, any other aspects can be obtained from hardmaxxing, (rino, buccal fat, almond eyes, etc.)

fix your acne and get better skin
you look stressed as hell you're still young tho

Just focus on your diet bc you look bloated and your sleep, you look tired
To get rid of bloated cheeks you should minimize sugar and salt intake and drink a lot of water

View attachment 24913
You’re already pretty, but you should grow your eyebrows

you absolute simps

Here we have a girl who isn't happy with her appearance, asking for criticism and you won't step up

sleepmaxx
mew
skincare rontine
and change hair (maybe dying it darker and getting hair cut)
and try lash serum (be consistent with it)
and posturemaxx

sleepmaxx
mew
skincare rontine
and change hair (maybe dying it darker and getting hair cut)
and try lash serum (be consistent with it)
and posturemaxx
She left. (Surprise surprise!)

-I'd say grow out your eyebrows thicker im not too sure how though because I've always had thick brows but almond oil/castor oil helps grow hair the most compared to other things. Use it on your lashes too
-Get a nose peircing or other piercings you feel would look good on you
-Vollufiline makes your lips bigger
-If you dont have a skincare routine start now. Incorporate The Ordinary Caffeine Serum and Cerave Eye Brightening cream and it should go away. Sleep on time and ice your face
-Dying ur hair black would make ur eyes pop or maybe a brunette

Dont stress too much once your a bit older puberty gonna make u look better