Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do i start dressing good?

gutribbons

sillypilled </3
Instagram: rottinginlace
Third forum post on here!! This time I'm asking for advice on how to dress! Usually I just wear looser clothes or long skirts but I wanna wear something that makes me feel more confident; any tips? And no crop tops or anything please I'm too insecure (and fat but trying to lose weight) for those!! Example of how I dress below :31000015818.jpg1000015817.jpg1000015816.jpg1000015679.jpg

Try dressing more classic and elegant clothes that compliment your body and make you feel good about yourself. Avoid weird clothes and emo stuff.

Something like that!! I would say goth but my mom won't let me dress like that 😭
okok
long skirts
lacy tanks
baby tees
meduim baggy jeans
mini jackets
brands to look out for
affliction
babyphat
tapout
miss me
juicy
bebe
accerorize!!! you can elevate a very simple outfit just by accorizing!! my personal fav accessory is a scarve, you can uprgrade an outfit just by tying a scarf aprund you waist/hair/wearing it as a shawl. another great accessory is tights!! i love tights, colorful or patterned tights are great and a fishnet is good for a simple but still gothy fit

for shoes id say platform flip flops, dc’s or any other skate shoe, or a simple combat boot🙏🙏

Third forum post on here!! This time I'm asking for advice on how to dress! Usually I just wear looser clothes or long skirts but I wanna wear something that makes me feel more confident; any tips? And no crop tops or anything please I'm too insecure (and fat but trying to lose weight) for those!! Example of how I dress below :3View attachment 39787View attachment 39788View attachment 39789View attachment 39790
Low waist boot cut jeans/flared jeans. Wool knited sweater, some chunky but good looking shoes gold jewlery/gold colored jewlery and kaboom perfect style for a women. Personally I fw drainer girls but that wouldnt be "mass appealing"

n1gga knows im the flyest on .com💪‼️
Nuh uh ngas doesnt know I was into fashion way b4 joining this autism.

My old fits were hard but need appeal not sexy style🥲

Btw this is muh grail atm (rmc) and dont come to me with muhh ricks muhh raf etc cuz that shit not wearable outside off fashion events💀.
Screenshot_20240817_152409_Plick.jpgScreenshot_20240817_152354_Plick.jpg

But rhis is my acuall grsil (that I dont own) some nga bought it b4 I could get my pay🥲 Prada 90s cow leather blazer
Screenshot_20240909_225536_Plick.jpg

Try dressing more classic and elegant clothes that compliment your body and make you feel good about yourself. Avoid weird clothes and emo stuff.
No elegant clothes for your FACE

Lag jfl

lose more fat and wear anything u want

uhhhhh, the reason is that some of you are mean for no fucking reason
Why all I said there are no elegant clothes if your face isn’t good

That’s not mean just the truth

I agree bro, but wtf does jfl lag mean? Technically just fucking leave.

I agree bro, but wtf does jfl lag mean? Technically just fucking leave.
Lag JFl? I accidentally posted the same message twice due to lag and edited it to say that. JFL means just fucking lol

Btw this is muh grail atm (rmc) and dont come to me with muhh ricks muhh raf etc cuz that shit not wearable outside off fashion events💀.
View attachment 39832View attachment 39833

But rhis is my acuall grsil (that I dont own) some nga bought it b4 I could get my pay🥲 Prada 90s cow leather blazer
View attachment 39834
tbh pants hard ngl, im def flyer den you tho n1gga i been on that shi since 2021 im lit wearing fubus rn🙏 lowk ricks are so played out ricks just make u look like a snoody dork but different strokes ig

tbh pants hard ngl, im def flyer den you tho n1gga i been on that shi since 2021 im lit wearing fubus rn🙏 lowk ricks are so played out ricks just make u look like a snoody dork but different strokes ig
Fubus? Ye u aint on my lvl yet kiddo. Hmu whenever u got shaqs then we can talk :ez:

Fubus? Ye u aint on my lvl yet kiddo. Hmu whenever u got shaqs then we can talk :ez:
me when i think the more expensive clothes are the better they are🙏 n1ggas be putting the most trash fits but think theyre fly cuz its designer..brand dont matter if you can dress🤔also these are legit from 07 and my oldest peice is from 96 im on ur lvl lil bro i just dont believe in buying designer🔥⁉️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Low waist boot cut jeans/flared jeans. Wool knited sweater, some chunky but good looking shoes gold jewlery/gold colored jewlery and kaboom perfect style for a women. Personally I fw drainer girls but that wouldnt be "mass appealing"
Drainer girls r cool too!! But thank u for the jewelry advice, I own mostly silver but it always makes my skin look weird so ☹️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

View attachment 39832View attachment 39833

View attachment 39834
THAT BLAZERS SO COOL OMG I wouldn't wear it personally to school though bc people can't tell the difference between blazers and trenches at my school ,,, plus I got a funky look one time for wearing a KMFDM shirt which like ... I didn't even know that KMFDM was associated w a mass shooting but wtv ☹️

me when i think the more expensive clothes are the better they are🙏 n1ggas be putting the most trash fits but think theyre fly cuz its designer..brand dont matter if you can dress🤔also these are legit from 07 and my oldest peice is from 96 im on ur lvl lil bro i just dont believe in buying designer🔥⁉️
Heh you cant be fly without shaqs nga
Screenshot_20240909_234136_Chrome.jpg

fubu jeans dawg fubu shoes r chopped😭😭 bball shoes r so ugly
They might look good but I can promise you they dont feel good. I try to buy things that feels good on while ofc looking good, but ye its never a problem buying chesper items i hsve tons that I bought bc it looks good. But nothing will beat a high quality pair of jeans even if its gone hurt yo pockets

They might look good but I can promise you they dont feel good. I try to buy things that feels good on while ofc looking good, but ye its never a problem buying chesper items i hsve tons that I bought bc it looks good. But nothing will beat a high quality pair of jeans even if its gone hurt yo pockets
But I almost never buy expensive shit online/retail i just thrift em

true but if you for vintage jeans then youll get better quality at a (somewhat) better price. like i said my fubus are 07 and their a really good quality pair of pants and i only fot them for 30

true but if you for vintage jeans then youll get better quality at a (somewhat) better price. like i said my fubus are 07 and their a really good quality pair of pants and i only fot them for 30
Yes ofc. (Depending on item and rarity).

idk

jeans and a shirt

thats what i usually wear

that shits unisex

but if you wanna be more feminine wear the female versions

im gonna be honest with you. when you are fat/overweight, clothes just look like shit no matter what. i’ve never been fat, but i have had really bad body composition where the clothes showed my rolls, excess body fat, etc. it looked horrible. i wish i had started the gym much earlier and learned about nutrition and how metabolism works much earlier. you can take the advice of everyone here but the truth is still there, put all your effort into getting to a healthy weight so that you can wear all types of clothes and look amazing.

Winter is coming up so you can definitely get away with some laying ,try to find good quality clothes material wise . Dressing alternatively doesn't mean you have to look like you raided a thrift store.Try to have a silhouette on your outfit instead of just straight up hiding your body ,it ends up looking frumpy.Also obv avoid colors that wash you out.

But ultimately I'll have to just agree with pompompurino said.When in shape even a trash bag looks good on you.