Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How I felt when

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
Pompom, hannah and bunny said I was attractive and muscular with a nice strong personality but passed me cuz I’m just a bit too aggressive



I am actually a Pakistani from Manchester and just get my muscular mulatto friend to take pics for me so I can larp on com
 
Pretty sure if they said smash, their lives would’ve been on the line cuz they would be disrespecting Cindy
Cindy was angry at me when I said I liked his delts
yea i was scared ngl plus newnew is like brother to me🥺
I prefer to speak in short sentences and gifs from now on

My reaction:

IMG_2218.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top