Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How many foids are here

I have a question how does sex for females feel
Like some user said they don't feel anything
Describe pls
i’m still a virgin☠️ but i’m pretty sure it feels good as long as the girl is turned on, sorry if this didn’t help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i’m still a virgin☠️ but i’m pretty sure it feels good as long as the girl is turned on, sorry if this didn’t help
Ok good to know
And let's say you see a guy you like in public do you look at him a loot or smile at him how do you act.?
Looksmax.org users call it ioi

Ok good to know
And let's say you see a guy you like in public do you look at him a loot or smile at him how do you act.?
Looksmax.org users call it ioi
personally if i like a person in public i try to distance myself and not look too much as to not make it obvious, i act pretty casual and im sure there are girls like me that act the same. i’m sure there are also girls that do the opposite and smile and look over a lot. it really just depends on the girl. :)

personally if i like a person in public i try to distance myself and not look too much as to not make it obvious, i act pretty casual and im sure there are girls like me that act the same. i’m sure there are also girls that do the opposite and smile and look over a lot. it really just depends on the girl. :)
What's your age
Rarely to hear a girl is virgin

i am 18, i plan to either wait for someone special (preferably a virgin guy as well) or until i get married. as corny as it sounds, i believe that it’s a special thing that is meant to be between people who truly love one another. i know that not many people believe what i believe and that’s fine, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to intimate stuff. :)

i am 18, i plan to either wait for someone special (preferably a virgin guy as well) or until i get married. as corny as it sounds, i believe that it’s a special thing that is meant to be between people who truly love one another. i know that not many people believe what i believe and that’s fine, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to intimate stuff. :)
Based
Getting cherry popped might hurt at first

Ideal girl ngl
Many have over 10 Bodycount at your age

yeah kinda scared for that but it’s expected. i think there are other girls that think they same way i do and same with guys, too. there are definitely people who have lots of sex in both genders with no commitment behind it. it definitely takes time to find the ones that share your perspective, but they always exist so i’m hopeful. 😭

yeah kinda scared for that but it’s expected. i think there are other girls that think they same way i do and same with guys, too. there are definitely people who have lots of sex in both genders with no commitment behind it. it definitely takes time to find the ones that share your perspective, but they always exist so i’m hopeful. 😭
What's your type?

sure, i can try, i’m new to the looksmax site so ill do my best and be honest. :)