Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How many incels here really?

How many bed partners did you have in your lifetime?

Results are only viewable after voting.
volcels exist plus there are some 15 yr olds here and they rlly arent incels
Volcels aren't incels, they are the complete opposite

Involuntary vs voluntary

But yeah, not all incels are virgins by the incelosphere space definitions

You're ethnic Malay right? How easy is it for someone like you to bang ethnic Chinese girls in your country?
I am ethnically 75 percent South Indian and 25 percent Chinese

( Indian Quarter Chinese )

37 but I am 28 so

tbh thought itd be higfher
Why would it? Most make up their slays and numbers for brownie points online. I don't idolizie having a high body count and never will. In fact I regret having sex with most of these women only because it didn't give me the happiness I wanted. Having an above 10 body count is higher than 90% of males.

Why would it? Most make up their slays and numbers for brownie points online. I don't idolizie having a high body count and never will. In fact I regret having sex with most of these women only because it didn't give me the happiness I wanted. Having an above 10 body count is higher than 90% of males.
idk most chads and chadlites ive met around ur age have rlly high bodycounts or atleast lie about it

idk most chads and chadlites ive met around ur age have rlly high bodycounts or atleast lie about it
They 100% lie. The only reason mine is even as high as it was is I have traveled alot. Most in their home towns or just in their home states achieve less than half of that. Same shit with height. Dick size. It's all about giving the impression they have some superior genetics and you don't. Virue signal. Also I almost never talk about my sexual experiences. Those who spam it all the time. They are narcissistic and trying to compensate for something.