Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How many of you are neuro-divergent and how intelligent are you?

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Just a general question. I've got adhd and depression. Trying to get out of it though, I don't want my cognitive abilities to start fading away at 16.
Does anyone here actually know their IQ and from a proper test not some free online one.

Might be aspie super intelligent and dark triad traits

Just a general question. I've got adhd and depression. Trying to get out of it though, I don't want my cognitive abilities to start fading away at 16.
Does anyone here actually know their IQ and from a proper test not some free online one.
I am currently 18, and I took the test when I was 9 or 10. The result I received was an IQ of 122, i dont think this is correct though. (Side note: I have ADHD as well. Don't stress it; just make sure to stay away from social media or things that can give you easy dopamine. Also, consider taking cold showers and meditating to keep your mind clear in general.)

except me
80265b9dca38fee9eacaf870f6478628.jpg

There are a lot of great ways to nurture your brain function and keep your ADHD at bay without resorting to meds. Try and limit your social media usage as much as possible, ideally none; personally I haven’t used TikTok since like 2021 and I’ve felt infinitely better because of it. Also look into cold plunging, it’s been proven to increase dopamine levels, short term it’ll make you more energised and happier for the rest of the day, and long term use will make you overall happier just in general. Your habits also play a really big role, try to limit the amount of instant gratification you’re getting regularly (I.e. social media, candy, soda) and replace them with other things that dish out that gratification slowly, or not at all until a difficult task is finished; these are things like reading a book, exercising, legos, and basically any hobby that takes hours to do. These things used in conjunction with one another should yield an overall healthier brain and by extension a better mood in your life

There are a lot of great ways to nurture your brain function and keep your ADHD at bay without resorting to meds. Try and limit your social media usage as much as possible, ideally none; personally I haven’t used TikTok since like 2021 and I’ve felt infinitely better because of it. Also look into cold plunging, it’s been proven to increase dopamine levels, short term it’ll make you more energised and happier for the rest of the day, and long term use will make you overall happier just in general. Your habits also play a really big role, try to limit the amount of instant gratification you’re getting regularly (I.e. social media, candy, soda) and replace them with other things that dish out that gratification slowly, or not at all until a difficult task is finished; these are things like reading a book, exercising, legos, and basically any hobby that takes hours to do. These things used in conjunction with one another should yield an overall healthier brain and by extension a better mood in your life
And more than anything never stop trying to learn new things, people stop wanting to learn after college and they suffer because of it, if you spend your entire life trying to learn as much as you can about whatever, you’ll end up having a great mind in the end

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic syndrome since I was 15 years old.

I never took any IQ test, but I believe it must be almost below average, I always had to work much harder to learn things that my colleagues learned with great ease, especially content that required logical reasoning, such as mathematics and physics.

In Brazil, to enter a college, we need to take a test with high school content, I had to study extremely harder than 90% of my classmates to get a grade similar to theirs, I managed to pass the college I wanted, but with twice as much effort as most people would need.

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic syndrome since I was 15 years old.

I never took any IQ test, but I believe it must be almost below average, I always had to work much harder to learn things that my colleagues learned with great ease, especially content that required logical reasoning, such as mathematics and physics.

In Brazil, to enter a college, we need to take a test with high school content, I had to study extremely harder than 90% of my classmates to get a grade similar to theirs, I managed to pass the college I wanted, but with twice as much effort as most people would need.
Congrats on getting into the college bro! That hard work and dedication paid off 💪💯

Congrats on getting into the college bro! That hard work and dedication paid off 💪💯

I don't want to sound like a fitness coach jfl, but for those of us who weren't born blessed, the only way we can go is through hard work