Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How much can hair halo ascend someone?

Depends on your facial failos and face obviously. It’s not gonna ascend a dude with a long midface or chopped philtrum/nose, but in some cases it helps a lot

Having that fuckboy kind of old money haircut with an undercut base is the best (example : like astrosky pfp). It's prettyboy maxxing. Buzzcut isn't the solution unless you're not balding and have strong masculine face features

hmm, only thing i can say as long, curly haired girl is that boys sometimes come to me and touch my hair, they like it and give me compliments ab it. depends on the person too, face shape, coloring and so on, its really individual

Quite a bit, but it's dependent.

in some cases it's night and day and if your really good looking it doesn't matter to an extent
Extremely hard no joke.

If you are good looking it will still help so much since it let's you show off your skull shape.

Pray how not alot of people talk about hair grooming these days. Easiest way to fraud for SFS and peanut skull users.