Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion how much would you pay to know what you’re like in someone else’s perspective?

I wouldn’t want to know

Ignorance is bliss

I mean just take shrooms. One way ticket to depersonalization and you get to see your looks as it is rather than any bias. It's pretty remarkable self esteem boost if your body dismorphic and are told you look good but don't believe it. It sorta helped me be certain I was not secretly ugly and I was lying to myself.

I mean just take shrooms. One way ticket to depersonalization and you get to see your looks as it is rather than any bias. It's pretty remarkable self esteem boost if your body dismorphic and are told you look good but don't believe it. It sorta helped me be certain I was not secretly ugly and I was lying to myself.
Bro I’ve been taking shrooms these past couple months and they have changed my outlook on things so much. I always Look in the mirror a ton because I feel like I look cooler on shrooms. But it is also messing with your brain so be careful if you do take them. My 15g trip was terrible 😂

Bro I’ve been taking shrooms these past couple months and they have changed my outlook on things so much. I always Look in the mirror a ton because I feel like I look cooler on shrooms. But it is also messing with your brain so be careful if you do take them. My 15g trip was terrible 😂
Iv been there and done that. Max I did was 15 grams but i lemon tech it which means it hits almost 2 times harder than dry weight. I saw the most insane shit and also saw machine elves and saw patterns just showing on my room like ancient Egyptian glyphs and weird shit ....I'm telling you it was like dmt stuff

not much probably

wbu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how to just not care?

Where do you get them?

I already know how people feel about me through thier behaviour and treatment towards me

Iv been there and done that. Max I did was 15 grams but i lemon tech it which means it hits almost 2 times harder than dry weight. I saw the most insane shit and also saw machine elves and saw patterns just showing on my room like ancient Egyptian glyphs and weird shit ....I'm telling you it was like dmt stuff
I really wanna do this shit but I have no idea where to get them in Ireland

It’s wild that your max is mine too 😂 a couple weeks ago maybe a month I took 15 gs and lemon teched it. It felt like I died 10 times and At one point in the trip I thought I was god shi was too much for me to handle 😂

I really wanna do this shit but I have no idea where to get them in Ireland
i’ve seen some people say you can find dealers on telegram, reddit and facebook groups

i wouldnt pay