Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to approach a girl you’re attracted to

girlfailure

chalant
Established
starting the conversation

do not:
- make a comment on her body
- be vague about your intentions
- pressure her

do:
- be direct
- be polite
- invite her to talk about herself (ask her about her clothes/hair, whatever she’s doing, etc)

compliments

do not:
- say something sexual
- ‘you’re fine asf’ ‘you’re hot’

do:
- compliment something she clearly puts effort into (style, makeup, intelligence)
- beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute

asking for her contact information

do not:
- ‘give me your ___’
- ‘what’s you ___’

do:
- ‘could i get your ___’
- ‘can i ask for your ___’

extra: be confident and if you say you’re going to do something (ex: text her when you get home) do it!

do not:
- pressure her

do:
- be direct
- be polite
- invite her to talk about herself (ask her about her clothes/hair, whatever she’s doing, etc)

compliments

do not:
- say something sexual

do:
- compliment something she clearly puts effort into (style, makeup, intelligence)

do not:
- ‘give me your ___’
- ‘what’s you ___’

do:
- ‘could i get your ___’

extra: be confident and if you say you’re going to do something (ex: text her when you get home) do it!
"Hey girly bub. I really like them boobies ya got!"

nah im pretty sure women want to be slammed against a locker aggressively but not painfully by a 6'5 dark triad chad with a deep voice and low inhib
thats how it is in the female targeted fan service stuff right? ive seen some of those its not far off, especially with the love triangle thing where you have 2 chads chasing her

nah im pretty sure women want to be slammed against a locker aggressively but not painfully by a 6'5 dark triad chad with a deep voice and low inhib
thats how it is in the female targeted fan service stuff right? ive seen some of those its not far off, especially with the love triangle thing where you have 2 chads chasing her
Yeah, this is what every girl my age want but when they see it's not a chad, they'll start making fun of him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its called fiction for a reason thatd be scary 😭

do not:
- pressure her

do:
- be direct
- be polite

compliments

do not:
- say something sexual

do:

do not:
- ‘give me your ___’
- ‘what’s you ___’

do:
- ‘could i get your ___’

Hey @girlfailure, I saw you browsing this forum and thought you looked really gorgeous with your cute smile. Could I PM you?