Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to deal with group disrespect?

chadronelite

So recently I’ve been disrespected by people in groups

Usually 3-5 people at once will disrespect me

In 6’1 and the Poole disrespecting me are 5’3 framcels but only because they are in a group.

One said “you make your (Tyrone) brother look bad, nobody takes you seriously” it pissed me off because he had an annoying voice, glasses, and a weak chin, and was a 5’3 framecel (think of Stevie from mid90s physique/white kid on the left)

I’m thinking about confronting him in the locker room by recording myself holding up a phone to his face and punching him once

This is how it’ll go “so what was all that, you were talking about how I’m a disgrace to my Tyrone brother and how no one takes me seriously so now I’m gone tell you why you should take me seriously” *holds my phone to his face, presses the record button, then punches him*

Attachments

• IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 9
So recently I’ve been disrespected by people in groups

Usually 3-5 people at once will disrespect me

In 6’1 and the Poole disrespecting me are 5’3 framcels but only because they are in a group.

One said “you make your (Tyrone) brother look bad, nobody takes you seriously” it pissed me off because he had an annoying voice, glasses, and a weak chin, and was a 5’3 framecel (think of Stevie from mid90s physique/white kid on the left)

I’m thinking about confronting him in the locker room by recording myself holding up a phone to his face and punching him once

This is how it’ll go “so what was all that, you were talking about how I’m a disgrace to my Tyrone brother and how no one takes me seriously so now I’m gone tell you why you should take me seriously” *holds my phone to his face, presses the record button, then punches him*
dnr
but the answer is serial killing

Shorter dudes can be aggressive sometimes because they know we mog them into oblivion. You always stop problems by a 1vs1 confrontation. Not violence but ask them what's the problem

When they're affraid they like to say "it's a joke" lmao

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RainbowDash Off-Topic 77
cookie-cel Off-Topic 97
cookie-cel Looksmaxxing 7
97baHater Looksmaxxing 13