Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to get my ex back?

iblameyou

🇦🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pms open
Banned
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
463
Online time
11h 54m
Reputation
527
We had something special. He hasnt called me in 3 days and I know he's mad, I just miss him. He's tall dark handsome loves me to bits. I love it when he hits me I just want him back. He was my everything. He was perfect.

1000063639.jpg
 
I wanna taste his spit again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top