Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to improve my face? I'm new here

hxzmiruzaini

IMG_20240211_211723.jpg
idk what to start or improve which part of my face that i need improve first. Do i need to remove fat face or improve jawline or how to make my nose smaller without surgery?

Okay. The first thing you have to do it cut down body percentage to 10 to 8 % Then you can start lookxxmaxing.
Lowering body fat percentage to 10-8 percent requires a combination of a proper diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle changes. Here are some tips to achieve this:

1. Follow a balanced and healthy diet: Focus on eating whole, unprocessed foods such as lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats. Limit your intake of sugary foods, refined carbs, and unhealthy fats.

2. Monitor your calorie intake: To lose body fat, you need to create a calorie deficit by consuming fewer calories than your body needs. Use a calorie tracking app to monitor your intake and adjust as needed.

3. Increase your protein intake: Protein helps to build and repair muscle, which can help increase your metabolism and burn more calories. Aim to include protein in every meal and snack.

4. Incorporate strength training: Building muscle through strength training can increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories even at rest. Include weight training in your workout routine at least 2-3 times a week.

5. Incorporate cardio: Incorporate cardio exercises such as running, cycling, or swimming to help burn calories and increase your overall fitness level.

6. Stay consistent: Consistency is key when trying to lower body fat percentage. Stick to your diet and exercise routine, and don't give up even if you don't see results immediately.

7. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can negatively impact your metabolism and hormone levels, making it harder to lose body fat. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night.

8. Manage stress: High levels of stress can lead to weight gain and hinder fat loss efforts. Practice stress-reducing techniques such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.

It's important to note that achieving a body fat percentage of 10-8 percent may not be feasible or healthy for everyone. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider or nutritionist before making any significant changes to your diet or exercise routine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks
Okay. The first thing you have to do it cut down body percentage to 10 to 8 % Then you can start lookxxmaxing.
Lowering body fat percentage to 10-8 percent requires a combination of a proper diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle changes. Here are some tips to achieve this:

1. Follow a balanced and healthy diet: Focus on eating whole, unprocessed foods such as lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats. Limit your intake of sugary foods, refined carbs, and unhealthy fats.

2. Monitor your calorie intake: To lose body fat, you need to create a calorie deficit by consuming fewer calories than your body needs. Use a calorie tracking app to monitor your intake and adjust as needed.

3. Increase your protein intake: Protein helps to build and repair muscle, which can help increase your metabolism and burn more calories. Aim to include protein in every meal and snack.

4. Incorporate strength training: Building muscle through strength training can increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories even at rest. Include weight training in your workout routine at least 2-3 times a week.

5. Incorporate cardio: Incorporate cardio exercises such as running, cycling, or swimming to help burn calories and increase your overall fitness level.

6. Stay consistent: Consistency is key when trying to lower body fat percentage. Stick to your diet and exercise routine, and don't give up even if you don't see results immediately.

7. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can negatively impact your metabolism and hormone levels, making it harder to lose body fat. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night.

8. Manage stress: High levels of stress can lead to weight gain and hinder fat loss efforts. Practice stress-reducing techniques such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.

It's important to note that achieving a body fat percentage of 10-8 percent may not be feasible or healthy for everyone. It's important to consult with a healthcare provider or nutritionist before making any significant changes to your diet or exercise routine.
thanks for the advice for body percentage tips. I appreciate it !!

Back