- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,050
I panick when there is silence in a conversation ( not with very close people) . And start sharing embarrassing stories that should not be told to just anyone .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do the same with friends but i start talking about things im planning to do, i never learn the lessonI panick when there is silence in a conversation ( not with very close people) . And start sharing embarrassing stories that should not be told to just anyone .
this too yesI do the same with friends but i start talking about things im planning to do, i never learn the lesson
realize that you have no friends in the industryrealize that your relationship with them isn't important and what you share with them provides no value
My pov is that I don't care so I ll just share that one time I lost my pants in the street and did not realize it for 15 minutesrealize that your relationship with them isn't important and what you share with them provides no value
just imagine your stories being told to other people or your messages in a group chat and you'll never overeshare againI panick when there is silence in a conversation ( not with very close people) . And start sharing embarrassing stories that should not be told to just anyone .
good ideajust imagine your stories being told to other people or your messages in a group chat and you'll never overeshare again
l ll comei need you as a friend
It's alright ngl, don't bash yourself over it you're a very cool foidI panick when there is silence in a conversation ( not with very close people) . And start sharing embarrassing stories that should not be told to just anyone .
It's lowk funny+ if you overshare it's cause you feel lonely is some way so juste go on honestlyMy pov is that I don't care so I ll just share that one time I lost my pants in the street and did not realize it for 15 minutes