Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to take mewing progress photos

N

Neo

@admin pls sticky
When mewing, people forget to record the legitimacy of their results by taking BAD PHOTOS. BAD BAD BAD PHOTOS. Perspective distortion, angles, lighting etc. can ruin your documentation of your journey.

The method:
  1. Create an area which you will routinely take your photos. I highly recommend somewhere that has lots of natural light and will make it easy to arrange your phone or camera in the same position every single time and has a decent amount of space away. Your phone will need to be one arm length away from your body. For me I would use my bedroom window and I would use my wardrobe to rest my phone stand on. The only problem is that i would need to these pics around the same time of day.
  2. Creating a phone stand. Your phone camera lens needs to be inline with your ear every time you take a photo. It's okay to use a camera stand if your using a high tech camera. But I assume the majority of people will be using their phones. If you are you can ask someone else to take the photo or put your phone in a mug and put a sock in the mug to support the mug, Your phone will need to be 90 degrees when taking photos, then put the cup phone on some books so it will be ear height. Use a timer to take the image when using this method.
  3. Aligning your body correctly. You need to stand up when you your pics.
    1. Align your head like this:
      Frontiers of Zoology: New Article On Neanderthal Noses
    2. And stand up straight:
      How to Improve Posture? Posture Exercises to Correct Bad ...
  4. Take new progress pic every month. You'll start seeing facial results after 2 years.
GOOD LUCK!

Use a tripod to adjust accordingly to your height also use a camera with good focal lens. If you use a shitty camera you’ll have lense distortion.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Use a tripod to adjust accordingly to your height also use a camera with good focal lens. If you use a shitty camera you’ll have lense distortion.
bro its perspective distortion, lens distortion doesn't exist

@admin pls sticky
When mewing, people forget to record the legitimacy of their results by taking BAD PHOTOS. BAD BAD BAD PHOTOS. Perspective distortion, angles, lighting etc. can ruin your documentation of your journey.

The method:
  1. Create an area which you will routinely take your photos. I highly recommend somewhere that has lots of natural light and will make it easy to arrange your phone or camera in the same position every single time and has a decent amount of space away. Your phone will need to be one arm length away from your body. For me I would use my bedroom window and I would use my wardrobe to rest my phone stand on. The only problem is that i would need to these pics around the same time of day.
  2. Creating a phone stand. Your phone camera lens needs to be inline with your ear every time you take a photo. It's okay to use a camera stand if your using a high tech camera. But I assume the majority of people will be using their phones. If you are you can ask someone else to take the photo or put your phone in a mug and put a sock in the mug to support the mug, Your phone will need to be 90 degrees when taking photos, then put the cup phone on some books so it will be ear height. Use a timer to take the image when using this method.
  4. Take new progress pic every month. You'll start seeing facial results after 2 years.
GOOD LUCK!
I needed this 👆, thx you

@admin pls sticky

The method:
GOOD LUCK!
good thread, dont kill yourself

Reactions: Neo
how to take mewing progress photos guide 2019 :
step 1 : don't because there's a 90% chance there's no progress at all
not really, you can get good posture and a bit better jawline

it is sad i didnt record my transformation