Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory How you guys make me feel sometime

plz don't do roids
they're basically male hormones and very bad for female( u will become ftm tranny)
i would never dare take steroids, i like being a woman. when i go to the gym i chase a muscular but feminine physique, i don’t want to look like those competitors. (the competitors are cool tho, holy discipline)

i would never dare take steroids, i like being a woman. when i go to the gym i chase a muscular but feminine physique, i don’t want to look like those competitors. (the competitors are cool tho, holy discipline)
they're all taking roids

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
But then you mess with your natural production of the hormone either way.
Sigh I'm just mega bio hacked pill. I'm doing estrogen cream for face. Trt. Peptides. I literally do not care for being natty. I crave the certainty of steel. ( science) natty is fine. I just rather not struggle to maintain my testosterone all the time. I got to 860ng/dl and maintaining that was a chore also if I ever got a lack of sleep. It would be perma dropped for the rest of the next day ( check up how important sleep is and even a few hours of missed sleep will cuck your test the next day)

Sigh I'm just mega bio hacked pill. I'm doing estrogen cream for face. Trt. Peptides. I literally do not care for being natty. I crave the certainty of steel. ( science) natty is fine. I just rather not struggle to maintain my testosterone all the time.
I see the appeal in trt, due to how the life us moder humans live makes it truly impossible to reach our full testosterone potential. But this still comes as a unnatural shock to the body, and therefore will have it's own problems if not vigilantly looked after.

I see the appeal in trt, due to how the life us moder humans live makes it truly impossible to reach our full testosterone potential. But this still comes as a unnatural shock to the body, and therefore will have it's own problems if not vigilantly looked after.
So you still have to worry about maintenance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Fair enough. If you find that this works for you. I wouldn't personally do it unless necessary, I'm still young and want to maximize what I can naturally.
Yes don't while growing that much I'm certain of

Sigh I'm just mega bio hacked pill. I'm doing estrogen cream for face. Trt. Peptides. I literally do not care for being natty. I crave the certainty of steel. ( science) natty is fine. I just rather not struggle to maintain my testosterone all the time. I got to 860ng/dl and maintaining that was a chore also if I ever got a lack of sleep. It would be perma dropped for the rest of the next day ( check up how important sleep is and even a few hours of missed sleep will cuck your test the next day)
how much and for how long test for the facial changes?

Back