Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How's your accent? Short 10 sec test (AI)

Nenestar

hi, stacy
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
8,069
Reputation
26,381
Pretty cool test, I guess.

You guys get mixed results or was yours as straightforward as mine?

Test: Bold Voice Accent Oracle

1753882096378.png
 
I have no accent because I’m 200 iq
 
I tested this a while ago,got native english speaker despite it not being my first language.
 
n***a why does everyone think I'm Turkish wtf
IMG_20250730_171513.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top