- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,824
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 3h
- Reputation
- 46,776
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

It’s been a day I want to rip my skin off.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If I quit and make it finally and then “cycle it” I’ll be in a loop of suffering because I wouldn’t quit.just cycle it theory
oh right you're an addict i forgot, since when have u been taking nicotine ?If I quit and make it finally and then “cycle it” I’ll be in a loop of suffering because I wouldn’t quit.
3 years.oh right you're an addict i forgot, since when have u been taking nicotine ?
oh... just try to lower the dose then i don't think you can quit right away without going berserk3 years.
Tomorrow I’ll wire my brain on caffeine to basically balance shit out. But you’re right I should taper down.oh... just try to lower the dose then i don't think you can quit right away without going berserk
good luck !!![]()