Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’ve had a fight today

Deleted Member 77892

True Yakub descendant
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 20, 2025
Messages
3,190
Online time
12d 3h
Reputation
10,749
So the past 3 days these dumbass faggots I’ve been calling “friends” been tickling in the hallways but today this Georgian dumbass that’s triple my weight pushed me into the wall so I uppercut him with my phone and than now he is bitching on my dms
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top