Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I “look natural with glasses”

when I try on glasses people always tell me that they look good or that they suit me
it feels like an insult lowkey because I don’t wear glasses
I used to wear glasses and whenever I try a pair on just for giggles, n***ers tell me I should keep them on and it fits me, even when I know it's not true 😡😡😡😡
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top