- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
I found an alt girl attractive
I will now seethe in shame
I will now seethe in shame
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Low-T if you don't try to pursue herI found an alt girl attractive
I will now seethe in shame
My brother I've never tried to pursue any girl yetLow-T if you don't try to pursue her
Then start ?My brother I've never tried to pursue any girl yet
I'll never be confident enoughThen start ?
At some point you'll need to shape your skills in order to find your wife
n***a you're gonna set yourself up if you really think that looks alone will save you. Social interactions and proximity pill are why uglier men than us pull more girls than usI'll never be confident enough
That's why I'm improving my looks so a girl might find me attractive even without social interaction
You can't change NDness, but you can change your looksn***a you're gonna set yourself up if you really think that looks alone will save you. Social interactions and proximity pill are why uglier men than us pull more girls than us
I don't, usuallyEvery boy loves alt girls man