Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am 21 where should I start.

mogger90

it's over for me or not.

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_005441.jpg
    IMG_20240301_005441.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20240302_013259.jpg
    IMG_20240302_013259.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20240302_013541.jpg
    IMG_20240302_013541.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 47
It's not over but it hasn't started yet.
You need trimax + brow ridge implants + rhinoplasty

First of all, it's not over for you, diffidently, I see a lot of potential for you!!I
I would change everything that does not require a procedure first, start by going to the gym, eating healthy and drinking a lot of water

start by going to the gym
Does nothing to boost attractiveness unless you have a pencil neck. OP does, he should just train neck because gym is unhealthy.
eating healthy and drinking a lot of water
Broad and vague advice. Most people have the wrong idea of what "eating healthy" means. You're more so harming him by telling him to "eat healthy"
And what is water supposed to do specifically? It just dehydrates you.

Does nothing to boost attractiveness unless you have a pencil neck. OP does, he should just train neck because gym is unhealthy.

Broad and vague advice. Most people have the wrong idea of what "eating healthy" means. You're more so harming him by telling him to "eat healthy"
And what is water supposed to do specifically? It just dehydrates you.
Hi Looksmaxlossus, I hope you're having a good day.
So, I agree with you, he should train neck to boost his attractiveness, but don't you think that hit the gym would boost his attractiveness too?

And I agree that my advice was vague, I would need to specific it more, so I will do it now. By eating healthy, I wish I had said that he should start eating enough protein, avoiding sugar, excessive sodium and processed food, and by water, I wish I had said that he should drink 35ml/kg. And thank's for letting me know that I was harming him, in no way was that what I was looking for

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hii

Attachments

• IMG_20240328_221132.jpg
    IMG_20240328_221132.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Everything except ur nose and ears didn't grow so honestly its over for u bhai