Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i am asjfsadkgfnaf , i like monorails and elevated trains

32yearoldcel

15dd260b-973c-4a78-90a9-126950e3823b - Copy.jpg1728860735457.png1728860658914.png

Hey everyone , im a 184 cm tall sociopath creep who loves to play fallout new vegas
i am working my way towards being an investment banker , i like elevated trains and metros . i love 80s cars . i love music that was from the 1960s as it talks about true love the way i see it.
to me the ideal girlfriend would be a JEWISH GIRL WHO WEARS GLASSES AND IS 5'8 or taller.

my fav past times are - Writing , Level Design , smoking weed , talking about domestic terrorism / geopolitics , driving too fast , working out and i also think i love to dance although most of my dance moves are just autistically stomping my feet 200 times a minute .

IM AN ADRENALINE JUNKIE CAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT

Last edited:
View attachment 46568View attachment 46570View attachment 46569

Hey everyone , im a 184 cm tall sociopath creep who loves to play fallout new vegas
i am working my way towards being an investment banker , i like elevated trains and metros . i love 80s cars . i love music that was from the 1960s as it talks about true love the way i see it.
to me the ideal girlfriend would be a JEWISH GIRL WHO WEARS GLASSES AND IS 5'8 or taller.

my fav past times are - Writing , Level Design , smoking weed , talking about domestic terrorism / geopolitics , driving too fast , working out and i also think i love to dance although most of my dance moves are just autistically stomping my feet 200 times a minute .

IM AN ADRENALINE JUNKIE CAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT
I love new vegas too! Pretty face you have too
degenarates like you belong on a cross

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
degenarates like you belong on a cross
you all are Ghosts. Commie ghosts what don't know they're dead.Hoping to steal our rockets so they can fly up and paint the moon pink and draw a Lenin face on it.I seen one of them disappear and reappear before my very eyes.I seen one of them disappear and reappear before my very eyes.

Back