Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am bored

This semester my subjects were very related to looksmaxing topics somehow ( med) . I lowkey want to make guides as I consider that my knowledge could be useful . Would you guys be interested in a topic in particular?
Evisceration of @realsurgerymax on org
 
This semester my subjects were very related to looksmaxing topics somehow ( med) . I lowkey want to make guides as I consider that my knowledge could be useful . Would you guys be interested in a topic in particular?
Bro goes to looksmaxxing academy
 
This semester my subjects were very related to looksmaxing topics somehow ( med) . I lowkey want to make guides as I consider that my knowledge could be useful . Would you guys be interested in a topic in particular?
Anything you want and feel inspired to write tbh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top