Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i am quaking in my boots (yap sesh)

girlfailure

chalant
Established
i was just crying (don’t ask) and then i remembered i have school in FIVE DAYS

i got a bunch of new clothes that are more flattering and ‘normal’ than my rock band tees from my dad that i usually wear, and i have a natural hair color now so hopefully i will at least not get harassed

i need to lock in i’ve BARELY done my summer work and if i keep with the motivation i’ve had this summer i’m failing all my classes and probably showing up to school looking like i’m homeless

anyway my goals for this school year:
- get good grades (pretty easy)
- don’t die (normal)
- have 1 friend in all of my classes (hard)
- get a boyfriend (LEGENDARY)

i got a bunch of new clothes that are more flattering and ‘normal’ than my rock band tees from my dad that i usually wear, and i have a natural hair color now so hopefully i will at least not get harassed

i need to lock in i’ve BARELY done my summer work and if i keep with the motivation i’ve had this summer i’m failing all my classes and probably showing up to school looking like i’m homeless

- don’t die (normal)
Don't worry, it's tough out here for us femcels. I think you shouldn't focus on getting a boyfriend, just focus more on getting higher grades and developing a disciplined mindset to get your work done before sitting down and doing something else. If you have the mindset that after completing your homework and studying, you can do whatever it is you prefer to be doing, you'll see an improvement in your schoolwork. This is how I got over my procrastination.

Also, you're really pretty. I'm sure a lot of girls at your school probably feel intimated by you so they avoid talking to you, in case you are some "mean" girl. I saw you saying that you have selective mustim, which I do as well, and it can always just help to get over it and talk to someone.

Really embarrassing, but I made friends with a girl in the bathroom after I literally stuttered 4 times and kept saying, "I like your thing," while pointing at her cardigan, because I forgot the word for it lol. And she gave me her phone number and kept smiling at me after.

- don’t die (normal)
My school already started over

Don't worry, it's tough out here for us femcels. I think you shouldn't focus on getting a boyfriend, just focus more on getting higher grades and developing a disciplined mindset to get your work done before sitting down and doing something else. If you have the mindset that after completing your homework and studying, you can do whatever it is you prefer to be doing, you'll see an improvement in your schoolwork. This is how I got over my procrastination.

Also, you're really pretty. I'm sure a lot of girls at your school probably feel intimated by you so they avoid talking to you, in case you are some "mean" girl. I saw you saying that you have selective mustim, which I do as well, and it can always just help to get over it and talk to someone.

Really embarrassing, but I made friends with a girl in the bathroom after I literally stuttered 4 times and kept saying, "I like your thing," while pointing at her cardigan, because I forgot the word for it lol. And she gave me her phone number and kept smiling at me after.
I don’t see anything wrong with focusing on that, it’s natural instinct

99% of the females on this forum are not even femcels just giga autistic

getting a bf will be easier than good grades. just talk to guys and see them outside of school so they don't get bad advices or criticals from their jealous friends

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wait thats so cute (the friend thing)

my friend group started because me and my best friend were forced to sit with this group of guys but they turned out to be really nice

Wait...let me fix that for you: giga ugly. But, I'm convinced I'm the only gremlin on this site lol. Main reason why no one will ever see my face.
Dont take this as an insult but more as in LifeFuel

Your prob just fat and got bad skin quality.

Never give up. Lean is law

Back