- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
I unblocked 214 ppl today snd ill get back to prank calling fr watch out world
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’ll make her come back if you can do 10 pushupsLola come back I wanna see your JFL's in my notification box
This ain't tuff n***aI’ll make her come back if you can do 10 pushups
Sooo you can’tThis ain't tuff n***a
I'm a crippleSooo you can’t
I knowI'm a cripple
Dat hurtI know
GoodDat hurt![]()
When did you become so cruel?Good
I was always like this wdymWhen did you become so cruel?
Is always in the room with us?I was always like this wdym
Nothing wrong with a lil funYoure so mature for your age holahola