Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I am the most authentic n***a on the forum

Preston_Real

Unlike people here I have credibility because I don't claim shit out of my ass so it fits my narrative. I am blackpilled but when I see a subhuman with a girl. I call it a subhuman wirh a girl. I don't go around doing mental gymnastics to make to make sense. Something just happen for the sake of happening and you need to accept it.

society: evolves science to explain the world and get power.

r****d looksmaxxer: actually, things happen like magic and trying to understand it and explain is something without sense (i am dumb and cant understand philosophy)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
society: evolves science to explain the world and get power.

r****d looksmaxxer: actually, things happen like magic and trying to understand it and explain is something without sense (i am dumb and cant understand philosophy)
Another blackpiller who can't cope with his world view being shattered and things not going according to how he has it in his head. Like I said blackpillers come up with all kinds of shit explanations and theories to make it make sense to themselves. Some things don't have an explanation. They just happen.

Unlike people here I have credibility because I don't claim shit out of my ass so it fits my narrative. I am blackpilled but when I see a subhuman with a girl. I call it a subhuman wirh a girl. I don't go around doing mental gymnastics to make to make sense. Something just happen for the sake of happening and you need to accept it.
This is facts and I'm guilty of being too nice sometimes too. Kinda feels bad telling the truth to an innocent ltb so I'm glad you do, brother. ❤️

nh u dont get it saar. ugly man with gf means he is just being used and shes cheating on him with chad. lay down and rot, now!

I agree tbh

mod abuse.

Still in shock u joined forum. Throwback to the beef u had with gengar. I’ll always remember crying laughing reading the shit u wrote to him

Mirin, call things for how they are, and don't try to beat around the bush, things happen. Good take.

Back