Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I can't take anything seriously

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
the black pill gave me this mindset to not put effort into anything cause what's the point Chad doesn't have to do it, and before someone says it yes I know it's a take that has been repeated a trillion times, I understand that but regardless that's how I feel
 

JeezyTheSnowman
 
the black pill gave me this mindset to not put effort into anything cause what's the point Chad doesn't have to do it, and before someone says it yes I know it's a take that has been repeated a trillion times, I understand that but regardless that's how I feel
just say your gonna take hgh/peptides for radial bone growth once you get a good well paying job so your less incel and more chad.
 
the black pill gave me this mindset to not put effort into anything cause what's the point Chad doesn't have to do it, and before someone says it yes I know it's a take that has been repeated a trillion times, I understand that but regardless that's how I feel
Shit mentality, only the top 1 percent don’t have to slave away
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top