- Joined
- Apr 30, 2026
- Messages
- 1,274
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 2,815
Not even selfish or narcissistic I’m just being honest and real
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you'll get what you deserveNot even selfish or narcissistic I’m just being honest and real
Happily waiting for a beautiful lifeyou'll get what you deserve
what's your dream lifeHappily waiting for a beautiful life
To achieve the look I imagine when I’m done with the surgeries and procedures I’m saving up for, then to just live a happy life with maybe a sweet beautiful kind hearted wife and kids.what's your dream life
then you will get there you kind hearted sensitive young manTo achieve the look I imagine when I’m done with the surgeries and procedures I’m saving up for, then to just live a happy life with maybe a sweet beautiful kind hearted wife and kids.
Perfectly described it made me smile because I’m just a bundle of joythen you will get there you kind hearted sensitive young man
indeed you arePerfectly described it made me smile because I’m just a bundle of joy
Perfectly described it made me smile because I’m just a bundle of joy
Its just what we are afterallindeed you are
By waiting you already failedHappily waiting for a beautiful life
Rephrase, taking action in living a beautiful life.By waiting you already failed
YesMe too