Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don’t bother with my looks

jigglypuff

New member
Banned
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
28
Online time
1h 55m
Reputation
36
I accepted a long time ago that I’m inferior and will suffer a shit life and get cucked every day by big cock winners. That’s just the circle of life. God didn’t want me to be a tall healthy good looking big dick chad, so why should I try and change that? It’s a very simple concept. Winners and losers must co exist. I find comfort in knowing my doomed life was no fault of my own.
 
I believe that God does what He wants. It might seem unfair to us but after all, He is the beginning and the end. He can do whatever he wants. The clay can’t rebel against the potter
 
keep talking its getting interesting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top