Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don’t know how this works can somebody help me I want to get a asymmetrical face my eyebrows are fucked and my eyes and jawline

for your eyebrows use rosemary oil to grow them out thicker and keep them healthy. Also trim your eyebrows with an eyebrow razor, keep up with the natural eyebrow shape.
For your jaw start mewing and chew on hard chewing gum
Concerning your eyes get into squintmaxxing.

for your eyebrows use rosemary oil to grow them out thicker and keep them healthy. Also trim your eyebrows with an eyebrow razor, keep up with the natural eyebrow shape.
For your jaw start mewing and chew on hard chewing gum
Concerning your eyes get into squintmaxxing.
Don't use razors unless you really need it imo, you'll be way better off with a tweezer. Might hurt a tad bit especially the hairs near the eyes, but the hairs will take longer to grow back and you are way less likely to mess up big time

My jawline is like too boxy and I want like a more defined jawline you know so how would I do that