Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story I don’t know man tbh

Dandelions

Die Lit
Reputable
Established
Yeah, just title tbh. What is happening with my life? I’m not sure honestly just started my 48 hour fast and i’m an hour in. My life is in such a weird direction i’m not sure what to even do. Finally got a number from a friend at school, he’s a manlet at 5’4 but HTN facially probably. He’s a great guy, it’s nice to see an NT teenage slayer who isn’t a dickhead. I am once again not sure what direction my life is going. My n***a I went on like 4 different Wizz type of apps and I got TWO peoples snaps, both them n*****s r transgender. HTN my ass jfl, I’ll try again once my hair is grown out and i’m leaner so in like 2-3 months (I think that’s how long it’ll take my hair?) according to @Whitepill it’s a crazy SMV booster to JBs. I don’t know if i’ll need that though, I plan on trying to talk to this 5’8 MTB who shwoed me IOIs, I mentioned her a couple times. Tomorrow Imma ask her for some help on class work and I hope she gives an IOI and is positive. if not i’m probably gonna rope which is obviously a joke but yeah i’m not sure what’s happening with my life, very weird direction because I have nothing to complain about nor do I have anything to look forward to

I wouldn’t be surprised since she’s 5’8, has a slightly masculine face, and doesn’t dress like the other girls. If she does too i’m probably just gonna quit worrying about girls until college
doesnt hurt trying. tons of girls have some masculine features, its not bad, but nowadays it can arouse suspicion. never give up bhai. at least you have something 😍

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
doesnt hurt trying. tons of girls have some masculine features, its not bad, but nowadays it can arouse suspicion. never give up bhai. at least you have something 😍
Bruh i’d rather be alone for a year than have to talk to trannies. But yeah thank you Sigma ill update tomorrow, it’s gonna be my first time talking to a girl (like actually approaching one, not meeting them online or being at the same table) in my life. I really hope she reacts positively and maybe in a couple months build my way up to asking for her number

Bruh i’d rather be alone for a year than have to talk to trannies. But yeah thank you Sigma ill update tomorrow, it’s gonna be my first time talking to a girl (like actually approaching one, not meeting them online or being at the same table) in my life. I really hope she reacts positively and maybe in a couple months build my way up to asking for her number
489005b182c1a1996939093cbed17526.jpg

i got 50 matches in 1 hour on wizz dawg
99% were all either fat, ugly and/ or lgbt
dont sweat it
Yeah I’ve never pulled an actual like stacylite off of there or higher. HTB let alone, Im pretty sure they’re just there for followers on IG. I yubo fished as a 6’4 white HTN and got jack shit so yeah i’m not sweating it too much but it’s still kinda brutal

I wouldn’t be surprised since she’s 5’8, has a slightly masculine face, and doesn’t dress like the other girls. If she does too i’m probably just gonna quit worrying about girls until college
Absolutely do not do this, you need to be fully softmaxxed BEFORE u start college. Take a gap yr if u need to or whatever u gotta do

ik, but personality/NT matters a bit more in hs

In college ur competition increases tenfold
Call it cope but those girls you see posting on college who r atteacrive and shit have the worst personalities ever. once again call it cope, but i’d much rather have an LTR with some MTB who isn’t a whore and cares for you and his a vibrant personality

but i’d much rather have an LTR with some MTB who isn’t a whore and cares for you and his a vibrant personality
Why would I call that cope, that’s sounds healthy

Call it cope but those girls you see posting on college who r atteacrive and shit have the worst personalities ever. once again call it c
It’s a mixed bag, ton of different types of girls in college.
It’s the last time that u share an environment with a bunch of women. Many people find their life partners at uni, it gets significantly harder after, so be prepared is all I’m saying

Ur retarded n***a leave me alone i’m trying i’ve been doing this shit for 5 months consistently . Erik jon didn’t ascend until like senior year and it took him like 6 months
Keep dickriding Erik Jon , you like his dick in your mouth huh?
Muh Erik Jon muh Erik Jon I get that it’s less important to be softmaxxed in high school but realistically and naturally you would be softmaxxed all the time. Now this isn’t in a mean way but it probably should be. Our generation is just screwed from diet

Also what you are saying is literally how abused dogs are created despite being attractive, you should softmaxx as soon as possible

Why would I call that cope, that’s sounds healthy

It’s a mixed bag, ton of different types of girls in college.
It’s the last time that u share an environment with a bunch of women. Many people find their life partners at uni, it gets significantly harder after, so be prepared is all I’m saying
that’s everything in life though and be for real bro if she’s white posting bikini pics on IG she has a shit personality and will cheat on you, cuck if you think otherwise

Muh Erik Jon muh Erik Jon I get that it’s less important to be softmaxxed in high school but realistically and naturally you would be softmaxxed all the time. Now this isn’t in a mean way but it probably should be. Our generation is just screwed from diet
Requesting a perma self ban

It’s fine, take it slow, nothing to speed up the process now. Not being rude or nihilistic I’m just saying what I feel about being softmaxxed in HS
I get it but not everyone is david goggins, you’re not gonna be able to just turn into a machine over night. I’m proud of what i’ve overcome and i’m confident in my abilities to keep improving and be better. IDC if i’m supposed to be softmaxxed by so and so age, 2 years ago I was severely depressed and gave up on my life. 6 months ago I thought I would never lose a pound again in my lfie and now here I am down 40+ pounds with an inverse mental health process. And again like I said, not everyone is david goggins. If that was the case, no one would frequent these forums and it would be dead because we would be too busy softmaxxing and what not. There’s a reaosn less than 1% of men or whatever the stat is are sub 15% body fat

I get it but not everyone is david goggins, you’re not gonna be able to just turn into a machine over night. I’m proud of what i’ve overcome and i’m confident in my abilities to keep improving and be better. IDC if i’m supposed to be softmaxxed by so and so age, 2 years ago I was severely depressed and gave up on my life. 6 months ago I thought I would never lose a pound again in my lfie and now here I am down 40+ pounds with an inverse mental health process. And again like I said, not everyone is david goggins. If that was the case, no one would frequent these forums and it would be dead because we would be too busy softmaxxing and what not. There’s a reaosn less than 1% of men or whatever the stat is are sub 15% body fat
Mirin hard bro, all I’ve done is descend

I never said to date someone like that though my guy
I know but what you forgot to mention is that’s most girls in a college setting and the best looking ones. i’m simply saying it because you’re an org user and users there are retarded and cucked so they would probably disagree with me even though i’m right

David Goggins is a slave though why compare to him?
Because that’s what people expect you to be in these spaces. People talk about getting lean and getting jacked and getting clear skin etc likes it’s easy, it’s not. just because you know it and how to properly do it doesn’t mean jack shit. If there was a super niche underground forum that studies the mechanics of basketball, why isn’t everyone there as hood of a shooter as steph curry? exactly

I know but what you forgot to mention is that’s most girls in a college setting and the best looking ones. i’m simply saying it because you’re an org user and users there are retarded and cucked so they would probably disagree with me even though i’m right
sure there are but there also a decent amount of normal girls too. It isn't high school, in a decent sized uni u hve girls coming from all over the state/country. If u come in fully looksmaxxed and push urself to socialize hard in the first few months of college, you'll set urself up well to find them

David Goggins is a slave though why compare to him?
and most of the “advice” here is subjective. I don’t even tell people how I actually diet and exercise and routine etc because they always have to be negative and say some shit. fuck you respectfully, it’s what works for me. the amount of times someone here told me i’m doing something wrong or killing my hormones or wtv is concerning, they don’t know shit about me or my life story. these forums have held me back more than anything actually

sure there are but there also a decent amount of normal girls too. It isn't high school, in a decent sized uni u hve girls coming from all over the state/country. If u come in fully looksmaxxed and push urself to socialize hard in the first few months of college, you'll set urself up well to find them
Maybe I guess i’ve never been on a college campus so maybe ur right

No way this message might’ve actually made Dandelions self ban/leave until December shit….. @sigma @Clone