Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don’t like to talk in any interaction when I’m alone for weeks

Just realised i havent talked to anyone in days when my parents are away.

Just some small words like hello and thanks in the store
 
Just realised i havent talked to anyone in days when my parents are away.

Just some small words like hello and thanks in the store
I’m in my attic it’s like my hotel room.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top